Relieve respiratory symptoms with a natural product
PulmoHeal - Supplement for Healthy Lungs
Please buy from Amazon. Click on button below.
Expected delivery time: 1-2 business days
Also available on
Due to lockdown if amazon cannot deliver, plese use PulmoHeal shopping cart for best effort.
✅ Take one pill per day for 5 days. Stop for 5 days. Repeat this cycle if symptoms persist. Maximum of 3 cycles or 15 capsules in the product package.
- Fast acting herbal treatment for lung recovery. It inhibits coronavirus uptake and replication. Prevents lung damage if you live in a city with air pollution. Can be used by smokers for lung health.
- It is safe. As a lung health supplement it has been used for centuries in Ayurvedic texts for lung inflammation and is virtually free from any side effects.
- It is effective. An INDO-US team clinically tested the product on 120 patients in 3 hospitals in India. Patients recovered in 5 days compared to 14 days on allopathic drugs like Remdesivir, Ivermectin, hydrochloroquinine and other fads. These allopathic drugs have been debunked by WHO Solidarity trials.
- It is backed by over ten years of R&D in respiratory problems.
- Clinically proven in multiple studies worldwide (Refrence No.11,12,19)
cough and fever
Cough into mobile app for
instant self asessment
Assess your lung health by coughing into a mobile app at home
Our Customer Feedback
See what people are saying about our unique and effective formula.
Dr Priyanka Mehta
28th Apr, 2020
I had taken this pill for 5days 1 daily. Very effective and no side effects. Clinically tested. I will recommend people with symptoms to take this pill.
28th Apr, 2020
I took after treated for Covid 19. PulmoHeal eased breathing , I feel comfortable, good product
28th Apr, 2020
Very effective product, makes the lungs free and eases breathing. Highly recommended especially for people living in polluted environment.
- One capsule per day for 5 days followed by rest period of 5 days.
- Recommended usage can be repeated post rest period.
- Capsule is to be swallowed whole and not to be opened and chewed.
The treatment is effective after 5 days dosing. An enzyme in the liver reduces its efficacy. After a 5 day break it will resume its full efficacy. If you still have symptoms you should consult with your physician to see if you should go on to another cycle of treatment.
Most patients recover after 1 or 2 cycles. No more than 3 cycles should be taken. If you still have symptoms after 3 cycles, you should consult with your physician.
The recommended age is 18 and older because it has not been studied in minors.
Is PulmoHeal safe?
Yes. The active ingredient in PulmoHeal is artemisinin derived from a natural plant, which has been used by millions of people with no serious side effects.
One course of PulmoHeal can be taken if you think you may have been exposed to a virus. If you start feeling symptoms you should consult a physician. Otherwise PulmoHeal should be taken only with symptoms or abnormal cough assessment (respiratory assessment tool at www.pulmoheal.com).
Yes. PulmoHeal is an herbal supplement with a safe profile. It has been studied in patients taking a combination of other drugs with no adverse reactions.
Yes. There have been no reports of adverse reactions with insulin.
Yes, efficacy of PulmoHeal™ is proven via multiple randomized, double blind, placebo controlled clinical studies.
You are to use PulmoHeal only with symptoms or abnormal cough assessment (respiratory assessment tool at www.pulmoheal.com). Complete up to three cycles until symptoms improved.
You should use PulmoHeal only with symptoms or abnormal cough assessment (respiratory
assessment tool at www.pulmoheal.com). Complete up to three cycles until symptoms improve.
Many medications are associated with a change in taste (dysgeusia). This is a temporary change and should go away after you stop taking the medication.
You should always involve your physician in the management of your health. It is imperative for you to consult with your doctor when your cough assessment score is 7 or greater (respiratory assessment tool at www.pulmoheal.com).
PulmoHeal is an herbal/dietary supplement that does not require approval from DCGI or USFDA.
PulmoHeal is an herbal/dietary supplement made from the artemisinin plant.
No. PulmoHeal™ is clinically proven to offer results at the recommended dosage. Taking more than the recommended dosage is not advised unless otherwise directed by a qualified health professional.
As with any herbal/dietary supplements, overdosing can lead to adverse events requiring intervention. Consult with your physician immediately on overdosing.
Women in their first trimester of pregnancy are advised not to take PulmoHeal.
At this time, PulmoHeal is only available in India through our website PulmoHeal.com, Amazon, FlipKart and 1mg. We are working to expand availability of PulmoHeal globally.